Annual General Meeting and Community Meal
Join us on September 27, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. at St. Gabriel School
Your voice counts! The Annual General Meeting is the perfect opportunity to learn more about our priorities and to voice your opinion on the issues we will tackle in the coming year.
Where: St. Gabriel School, 600 Dublin, Montreal QC H3K 2S4
When: Wednesday, September 27, 2017, at 6:00 p.m.
Free community meal included.
Please RSVP by Friday, September 22. 2017, with Katina at (514) 933-5599 ext. 222 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Opening of the meeting (following the community supper)
2. Confirming validity of convening the meeting and meeting quorum
3. Reading and adoption of the agenda
4. Reading and adoption of the minutes of the last annual meeting held September 14, 2016 and matters arising
5. Board of Directors’ Report
6. Election of Board of Directors for the coming year
7. Executive Director’s Report
8. Question period
9. Presentation of financial statements
10. Auditor’s Report
11. Nomination of the auditor
12. Ratification of all resolutions and decisions made by the Board of Directors and Executive Director since the last Annual General Meeting of the Corporation’s members.
14. Closing of the meeting