awakening hopes and dreams
Our mission is to meet the community’s needs with accessible services designed to elevate one another.
Inspired by a vision to contribute to building a vibrant and engaged community that lives up to its full potential, Share the Warmth’s priorities are:
- The overall development and success of children and youth
- Food security for all, with special attention to school-aged children
- Employment and job readiness training
- member involvement in all aspects of the organization and
- innovative and efficient use of our resources, especially the building in which we offer our programs
Our mission is lived out in the community by means of our choice-based healthy food bank, our pay-what-you-can fruit and vegetable market, our after-school cooking workshops, our specialized tutoring for children with learning disabilities, our employment assistance program, and our extensive music programming for both children and adults.
At our core is the belief that together, we can fight hunger and poverty.
Our Values are cooperation, inclusion, community engagement, quality and equity