COVID-19: Special Notice Concerning our Programs
- Fruit and vegetable market: Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Boutique: Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Music program: online classes
- Tutoring program: online sessions
- Boîte à Lunch: virtual workshops
- Other programs: on hold
- Food bank: emergency food boxes delivery Monday to Thursday. Areas served: H3C, H3E, H3J, H3K, H4C, H4E, H4G, H4H. You must request an appointment for a food box delivery by:
- Calling us at (514) 933-5599 (dial 2 or extension 231) Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and leaving a short voice mail with your full name and telephone number;
- Or emailing your information to email@example.com
- We will get back to you to confirm the date of delivery.
TO HAVE THE GREATEST IMPACT,
WE WORK WHERE THERE IS THE GREATEST NEED.
SHARE THE WARMTH IS ABOUT MORE THAN CHARITY.
IT’S ABOUT OPPORTUNITY.
OUR VISION IS OF A VIBRANT COMMUNITY WHERE ALL MEMBERS
REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL AND ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS.
Share the Warmth welcomes 225 children in its weekly and intensive music programs.
Tutoring & Bursaries
Share the Warmth offers after-school tutoring sessions to Grade 5 and Grade 6 students from the three elementary schools in Point Saint-Charles.
Boîte à Lunch Workshops
New! The Boîte à Lunch after-school cooking workshops come to the Point! Sign up today.
FOOD SECURITY PROGRAMS
WORK TRAINING AND SOCIAL ECONOMY PROGRAMS
Share the Warmth offers work training opportunities to help adults re-enter the workforce.
La Salle Wellington is now for rent! Come celebrate your special events at Share the Warmth and support our community.
Shop for gently used clothing for men, women and children and small household goods. To donate clothing, please visit our boutique page.
A BEAUTIFUL NEW SPACE FOR OUR MEMBERS!
Share the Warmth has been undergoing major renovations and repairs since 2014. This past year, we entered the final and crucial phase of replacing the roof. We are still searching for funding partners and donations to help us pay off the huge cost of these repairs. Our building is at the very core of our services. It houses our many programs and plays a pivotal role in the community of Point Saint-Charles and the Southwest. It is a place of friendship and sharing. It is where we share food, music, a love of learning, and work, so that the whole community benefits.