Used clothing and small household goods
Open Monday - Thursday
9AM - 3PM
Shopping for less
Share the Warmth’s second-hand boutique relies on donations from individuals and companies and sells affordable used and new men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, as well as small household goods. We also partner with other community organizations and supply clothing and goods to help victims of fires, floods, newcomers to the country and other people in need. Special sales are also organized throughout the year, made possible by the donations we receive. All income generated by the Boutique helps to fund the organization. As such, donating used goods to the Boutique not only gives them a second life and keeps them out of landfills but also has a direct impact in the community.
We have implemented health measures to welcome clients back safely
- A protective screen has been installed at the cash;
- We have amped up our cleaning schedule, particularly by disinfecting frequently touched surfaces several times a day;
- Hand sanitizer will be available for clients;
- We will remind clients to keep a two-metre distance between one another;
- A mask must be worn at all times while in the store.
Donate and make an impact in your community!
Do you have gently used, clean clothing or small housewares to donate? You can drop donations off during business hours or schedule a pick up. To schedule a pick up please call Bianca at 514-933-5599 ext. 231 or email: email@example.com
We pick up from the following areas:
- Côte Saint-Luc
- Sud-Ouest (Pointe-Saint-Charles, Petite Bourgogne, Saint-Henri, Griffintown, Côte-Saint-Paul)
- Ville Émard