April 27 and 28, 2019 at Parc Jean -Drapeau
Registration is now open for the 2019 edition of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Join Share the Warmth’s Équipe Espoir for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge in 2019 and meet like-minded participants who are all walking or running for a great cause. Together, we will support Share the Warmth’s youth programs, helping youth complete their studies and countering the high drop-out rate in the area with tutoring, bursaries, music, and cooking. Registrations are now open.
Come run the half marathon, 10 km or 5 km
This year our goal is to raise $30,000 to support our youth programs, and we need your help to reach our goal. We need runners, walkers and leaders who will raise the bar and invite more people to join the run.
When registering, make sure you enter one of the charity PIN codes and do not forget to select Partageons l’espoir/Share the Warmth from the drop-down list in the Team Selection Area. You can register online or download and fill in the registration form and return it to us.
- 21 km half marathon: Sunday, April 28 at 9:00 a.m. PIN: 19ESPOIR21k
- 10 km run: Saturday, April 27 at 9:00 a.m. PIN: 19ESPOIR10k
- 5 km (run or walk): Saturday, April 27 at 11:00 a.m. PIN: 19ESPOIR5k
- 5 km with stroller: Saturday, April 27 at 11:00 a.m. PIN: 19ESPOIR5p
- 1 km kids run: Saturday, April 27 at 12:45 p.m. PIN: 19ESPOIRenf