You can call us to pick up items at your place. Please contact Carole at (514) 933-5599 (ext. 221).
Food donations are always welcome. We need non-perishable food items (and if we have room in our fridge, we also need fresh food) to help us feed hungry community members. If you can help and give food, we would appreciate it!
- Tuna and other canned protein
- Canned vegetables, especially tomatoes
- Canned fruit
- Staples such as flour, sugar, salt, oil and so on are always welcome
- Please avoid soda, highly processed desserts and other sweet foods as well as all products containing alcohol
Clothing donations are also very appreciated. We welcome clean and lightly used clothing, linens and small household items during opening hours.
- Clothing – women, men, children, babies
- Dresses – for weddings, proms or special occasions
- Towels, sheets, blankets, comforters
- Houseware – dishes, mugs, tea cups, utensils, pots, pans
- Small electronics in working condition – phones, radios, DVD players
- Small kitchen appliances – coffee makers, tea pots, electric can openers, coffee grinders etc…
- CD , DVD
- Shoes, boots
- Costumes suitable for the whole family
- New cosmetics
- Given space limitations, we cannot accept furniture, mattresses or large appliances and recommend calling another local organization if you wish to donate large items