Donations of food are always welcome. We need non-perishable food items (and if we have room in our fridge, we also need fresh food) to help us feed hungry community members. We are also anticipating a temporary increase due to large influx of refugees in the winter months. If you can help and give food, we would appreciate it!
- Tuna and other canned protein
- Canned vegetables, especially tomatoes
- Canned Fruit
- Staples such as flour, sugar, salt, oil and so on are always welcome
- Please avoid soda, highly processed desserts and other sweet foods as well as all products containing alcohol
Donations of clothing are also very appreciated. We welcome clean and lightly used clothing, linens and small household items during opening hours.
- Clothing – Ladies, Mens, children, babies
- Dresses – for weddings, proms or special occasions
- Towels, sheets, blankets, comforters
- House wares – dishes, mugs, tea cups, utensils, pots, pans
- Small electronics in working condition – phones, radios, DVD players
- Small kitchen appliances – coffee makers, tea pots, electrical can openers, coffee grinders etc…
- CD’s , DVD’s
- Shoes, boots
- Costumes suitable for the whole family
- New Cosmetics
- Given space limitations, we cannot accept furniture, mattresses or large appliances and recommend calling another local organization if you wish to donate large items
You can call us to pick up items at your place. Please contact Katina at (514) 933-5599 (ext. 222).
Call us at 514 933-5599 (ext. 222)