The Scotia Run is a great opportunity to get together, stay in shape and fundraise for Share the Warmth’s Programs. Registration is now open for the Scotia Run which takes place on Sunday April 27th at Parc Jean Drapeau. You can either walk or run the 5k or run the half-marathon.
Our goal is to raise $40,000 and we need your help to achieve it.
Register now before spaces all fill up. If you register before January 28th, you are entitled to a rebate too! Don’t forget to select Partageons l’espoir / Share the Warmth as the Charity you wish to support.
- Register for the run here:
- While registering, don’t forget to select Partageons l’espoir / Share the Warmth when you get to the question I would like to support the following charity using the Scotiabank Charity Challenge online fundraising system: on the registration page.
- If you would like to join the Share the Warmth team, select Équipe Espoir from the drop-down list in the Team Selection Area.
The Next Steps
You are now registered but you still need to setup your fundraising page by following the link on the screen.
- If you do not see the link to the fundraising page simply click here:
- Here you will be able to set up your profile, set objectives and send emails to potential donors.
If you are experiencing any difficulties getting registered please call or email Katina at Share the Warmth and she will be glad to help you out.
Katina Vanasse 514-933-5599 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Share the Warmth Runners are invited to community events to learn more about Share the Warmth and get to meet some of the other runners who are supporting Share the Warmth (more info on these events will be circulated later).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT